Register to run and save someone’s eyesight!
Our project „Run Against Blindness“ offers starting numbers for runs organised by RunCzech running series. All monetary gains from your participation will go directly to ophthalmic programmes in Africa (especially Ethiopia, Burkina Faso, South Sudan).
Registrations already purchased are automatically transfered to 2021 running season. More information at www.runczech.com.
It only takes an uncomplicated routine surgery which barely lasts 15 minutes to restore eyesight to a cataract patient in a low-income country. Every 30 EUR we raise enable one such surgery. If you want to know more about our organisation and the work we do, click here.
We invite all people to participace in the runs! We also offer a possibility for companies to give their employees a starting number as a benefit.
- Fill in the application form and confirm it.
- You automatically receive an email with unique variable symbol (VS), account number and the amount of money (the entry fee) – it is necessary to use correct VS, otherwise there will be troubles in matching your payment.
- Please pay the entry fee within 3 days, then you’ll receive an automatic reminder. If we won’t receive your payment within another 2 days. your registration is offered to a next runner.
- After the payment is matched on our bank account (within 5 working days with a correct VS), you receive the second email with the charity registration code and further instructions.
- Follow the instructions given in the second email – register your charity code on www.runczech.com/en/, where you create your ID and get your starting number.
- Lastly, you only need to pick up your starting number at RunCzech and enjoy the run.